The Cure2Children-Sankalp India Foundation had 5 poster presentations at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition, the most attended hematology meeting worldwide. All 5 presentations are dealing with frugal innovation applied to the care and cure of children with severe blood disorders:
- Assessment of Mortality and Its Associated Risk Factors in Patients with Transfusion Dependent Thalassemia in India.
- Information and Communication Technology Applied to Continuing Quality Improvement for the Care and Cure of Childhood Severe Hematological Disorders in India.
- Peripheral Blood to Marrow Collection White Cell Count Ratio As an Indicator of Harvest Quality and Transplant Outcomes in G-CSF-Primed Marrow Grafts.
- Incidence, Risk Factors and Outcomes of Veno-Occlusive Disease / Sinusoidal Obstruction Syndrome (VOD/SOS) in Children with Severe Thalassemia (ST) Conditioned with Busulfan- Cyclophosphamide (Bu-Cy) Based Regimen
- In-Vivo Adsorption of Iso-Haemagglutinin (IHA) Antibodies By Donor Type Red Cell Transfusion during Conditioning Is a Safe and Effective Method to Overcome Major ABO Incompatibility-Related Acute Hemolytic Reactions in Stem Cell Transplant Using Bone Marrow As Stem Cell Graft Source.